السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

Worst Wednesday of my life !!


      It was the first time I say:” Oh no!! It’s Wednesday” and it was because I had to go to my cousin’s wedding.
The day started like any other day of the week, I got ready and went to college and it was a very long day with very long, boring classes! When I got back home I went straight to bed and slept for an hour, then woke up on my mother’s voice saying that we were late, but it was only one of my mother’s ways of waking us up. I got up, took a shower and went to the hair salon.
     The wedding was beautiful, but I was so tired and my feet hurt so bad I could barely walk and what’s worse is that I stepped on my dress and it was ripped!!

I got home and the only thing I could think of was my comfortable, warm bed.




GHADA WALEED AL ASHAIKH

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق