السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

Wednesday


Wednesday
On every Wednesday I wake up at 5:30 a.m. In the morning. Then I pray and dress up to be ready for collage. As soon as I get there I go directly to my class and be ready tell the English class starts. English class is so much fun with teacher Manal.

 She gives us the lesson as a game and sometimes like a competition between two girls or she divides us in to two teams. After that she also gives us a subject to talk about to improve our English language. After English class we have a brake about 35 minutes.

 My friends and I usually have breakfast at this time. When it is 11 p.m. we have a computer class with teacher Shaza. She is a very good teacher everyone in the class like her. After her class finishes. We have about an hour rest tell the communication  skills starts. Me and my friends always chat with each other in this brake.

 We have a very strong relationship. I hope it last forever. Before communication skills starts everyone get there 10 minutes early to the class. Because she likes it this way. She doesn’t want anyone to be late for her class. I haven’t mentioned her name. Her name is teacher Nourh. Most of the girls get active in her class. I don’t know why?? Maybe because of her way of teaching. At the end of the day. I go back home and enjoy the weekend with my lovely family.

Thank you for sharing this two days with me……
walaa adel al-mubarak

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق