السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

A great day of my life…¤¤

Last Wednesday, It was one of the best days in my life, it was very exciting day. I went to the university at 8 AM and I received a lot of good news. First, my communication skills teacher gave me my midterm exam mark and it was one of the highest scores in class. Second, After my break I went to my study skills teacher office to deliver my project. When she checked it, she gave me some positive comments and she also encouraged me to participate in one of the competitions at university. The best part was when I came back home. When I told my parents about what happened to me they were very proud of me. My family thought that I deserve a gift because of the great work that I did, so they took me to a Chinese restaurant and after that my father bought me a new mobile
Actually, it was a great day and I hope that I will have many days full of happiness in the future.



















Mashael ALnofiaey

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق