السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

Our field trip to King Abdul-Aziz Center



I woke up early like every Saturday and started getting ready for college, it was the field trip day and the university took us to “King Abdul-Aziz Center”, I was so excited to go, but my enthusiasm didn’t last.
As soon as the bus started moving the driver got lost, when we finally got there they welcomed us and led us to the meeting room, where they showed us the programs the center has. I was so fascinated by all the things they accomplished. They gave us the opportunity to sign up to one of their campaigns. I signed up for the (Safeer) campaign, which is basically reaching to the other societies and show them what Saudi people are really like.
When we got back to college,  I only had one class left so the day went by so fast, and I finally got to go back home and I went straight to bed.












GHADA WALEED AL ASHAIKH

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق