السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

My first day at university & symposium day





        My university

My first  day at university
My first day at university I was very nervous and I was afraid of being in a different situation. I was lost at the beginning but my mother encouraged me and supported me. I started to look arourd the university and find my classes. First I found my English class. When I opend the door I saw my teacher and my class mates .Then I went back home with a different feeling ..  




                                                  The symposium 

On Sunday 19 th of  December I woke up at 6 a.m . I was so excited  for our symposium and the  English exam . I have done well on my English exam. I went directly to the symposium to rehearse and get ready, after we have finished, the teacher thanked us for all of our efforts . then I went to the computer class, and then I went
back home……..
    Nouf AL-Swidany

                      Princess Noora Bint Abdul Rahman

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق