السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

My Best Day

Hello everybody! I am going to talk about how I spend my weekends. Weekends are the best days in a week. Because, I have long time for fun. I wake up at 10:00am and drink coffee with my family. We have breakfast together. After that, I help my mother to prepare the lunch. Around 1:00am, my family and I go to my grandfather’s farm which is outside of Riyadh. We have fun together in the farm. We feed grains to the ducks, swim in the pool, play football, walk between the trees, talk about the important issues in the community. In the evening, we prepare chicken for 'Al mandy rice'. My father and my uncle cooked it. It was the best mandy that I have ever had




In winter, I go out camping and have nice time with my family. we make a big tent and stay there. My cousins and I drove G.M.C car around our camping site. Thereafter, we make fire to escape from the cold in the evening.  We also make BBQ for dinner. After finishing our dinner, we walk a bit, then play puzzles and tell horror stories. We go to sleep after beginning to feel sleepy and cold.



Maram Mohammad Al.Qassem.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق