السبت، 25 ديسمبر 2010

Two days at PNU


Hello every one I'm a student here at Princess Nourh University.My name is Walaa Al_Mubarak.I will talk about two of my best and incredible days in PNU.

First I want to tell you more about my University. There is a huge number of students in this University it's about forty thousand students and it has more than 32 colleges. So it allows each student  to choose her own specialization.

Now let me talk about my two days in PNU.

Monday ,Monday is my favorite day in the whole week. Because on Monday we only have one class. It's English class. English is my favorite subject. The teacher's name is Miss Manal . She is a greet and sweet teacher . In this Monday she gave us reading about health care. At the end of the English class I went with my friends to the gat. So we can go home and enjoy the rest of our day. This Monday happens to be my 18th birthday . It was very exciting  day for me.  When I entered  the car all I was thinking about is my parent's gift. I couldn’t wait to see what they have bought for me.

As soon as I arrived I went directly to the living room. I saw my family singing for me happy birthday. There were food , balloons and gifts  all around the living room.








I had so much fun. Then it was the time for opening the gifts. I really loved all of them, but my parent's were different as I thought. It was something that I wanted since I were a little girl. The gift was a lovely and gorgeous male cat. It has a blond hair , beautiful blue eyes and a long fluffy tail. I named it Mitsuki. That was unforgettable day for me.




I'm Mitsuki


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق